High purity magnesium compounds are suitable for water, boiler and wastewater treatment applications.
- better pH neutralisation & long lasting buffering control,
- ideal pH operating range to improve heavy metals precipitation,
- effective removal of silica from Reverse Osmosis(RO) effluent,
- reduces scaling problems – substantially reduces sludge volumes,
- lower molecular weights means lower volumes are required compared to common alkalis, providing a more economical option.
Compared to traditional caustic soda or lime used in water and wastewater treatment, EcoMag magnesium compounds are relatively safe to handle, less toxic, and less corrosive.